- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
I believe on Fridays all the prep for the Sabbath should be finished. That means all clothing should be ready and set out and all the heavy cooking done. It is not an easy endeavor, but it is something that can be done with proper preparation.
It is a day that your regular work (ie: job or skilled labor) should not be done. You should not only prepare your home for the Sabbath, but your mind and heart also.